Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Missed me?

Yes I am trying to seduce you with some blue steel (Zoolander anyone?)


Dress- Forever21, Belt- Salvation Army, Wedges- Famous Footwear
It has been a very long time since I posted but I'm not giving up on this little blog just yet. I've been living in my work uniform (all black everything...in a bad way) and gym clothes in between the summer class I was taking for the past two months. My summer wardrobe outside of work and the gym is pretty basic. A dress, some wedges, the occasional belt, and some arm candy is what I've been sticking to for running around town. This dress is a few years old and I've always felt kind of frumpy in it until I started pairing it with this $1.00 belt I picked up at Salvation Army. Brown belt obviously means some brown shoes in my mind and that's all there is to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment