Saturday, August 31, 2013

Sweater weather

Sweater- Gap Outlet, Skirt- Rainbow, Shoes- Forever21
 I am in love with this sweater, it has to be the most comfortable item I have purchased this year. I couldn't decide what color I wanted to get it in and now I feel that I must go back to buy it in neon pink, two shades of gray, and possibly one shade of blue. The skirt was a strange buy, I don't usually go into the Rainbow store in my town because it tends to have really tacky low quality items. I don't remember why I ventured in but I ended up getting this skirt for like $12.99 and the crop top I wore in this post. I finished off the look with variety of rings.



From left to right- Amazon, Brandy Melville, some street vendor in Dominican Republic, and my every day ring from the boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment