Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Summer tanks in Autumn's breeze






I bought this pink chiffon shirt right before school started, when I got home I realized there was a run in the fabric so I hopped in my car and drove back (15 minutes each way) to the store. Needless to say I love it. In order to expand my wardrobe with what I've got I found an easy way to incorporate my summer tanks all year round. Layers! Pretty simple as seen from above, pick a flowy top, a chunky sweater, a hat for fun (or a beanie for more warmth), a bright scarf, and whatever boots you're rocking at the moment.

Cheers,
Kristin

4 comments:

  1. i love your outfit!! that top is adorable and great hat <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks so cozy!! love it! :)

    xx

    natalieoffduty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely casual outfit!xx

    http://www.theprovocativecouture.com/

    ReplyDelete