Monday, November 28, 2011

Christmas is coming!






Sweater/Skirt-Gap Outlet, Combat boots-Forever 21, Heels-Shi by Journeys
I had a nice long relaxing weekend at home for Thanksgiving but now I'm back at school finishing up the semester. While I was home I picked up this skirt at the Gap Outlet right by my house. It was on sale from 50something dollars down to 12. I love the polka dots and the lace scalloped trim underneath. For class I paired it with my usual combat boots (I walk about 20 minutes uphill to class which is why I'm usually not shown sporting heels). I just wanted to take a quick picture with a pair of heels though to show how easy it is to transform this outfit.

2 comments:

  1. i love outlet stores, always find some bargains :) lovely look! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome skirt! We're loving the print! So fab!

    ox,
    Davie+Erica
    Wardrobe Stylists, NYC.

    http://www.lpfashionphilosophy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete