Sunday, November 20, 2011

Home sweet home




I apologize for my lack of posting lately. It's getting close to the end of semester and things have been a bit crazy lately. I will be making the 5 hour drive from school to home on Wednesday for Thanksgiving, one of my favorite holidays! I've had some car problems lately and though that's been stressful I'm working on getting everything fixed so I can get home to my family.
So for now here's a picture of my house, followed by two pictures of the dead end around the block, a beautiful sunrise in my backyard, and the back of my head from about 7 years ago!
I love where I'm from and I hope you see from these shots one reason why.

1 comment:

  1. Amazing pictures !
    Thanks for visiting my blog :)

    Erika
    retroflame.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete