Saturday, April 6, 2013

Birthday apparel

Sweater- Gap, Pants- Citizen for Humanity, Shoes- Target, Watch- La Mer


My birthday snuck up on me this year. I usually get all hyped up for it and talk about it for weeks on end. Being so busy with work and school there was no time to dwell on it and I must admit it was an awesome day. I wore these Citizen for Humanity paisley chords which I scored for 30bucks; they were originally marked above $200 so I found it impossible to turn them down. The La Mer watch was a gift from the boy and I have to say he knows me so well. Turquoise will forever be one of my favorites and the leather on these watches are unbelievably soft. I've already gotten a million compliments on it and all the different color metals in it makes be believe it goes with anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment