Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Pardoe's Perky Peanuts




Hat-c/o Pardoe's Perky Peanuts, Vest- Gap, Shirt- Target, Jeans- AE, Shoes- Payless
Comfort is really all I've been thinking about when getting dressed lately. I wear scrubs 6 days a week now so by the time I have a minute to get dressed for something non work related I just cannot be bothered. I am also in dire need of a haircut which brings me to the hat. My friend's family owns a peanut company, Pardoe's Perky Peanuts. They also sell amazing flavored pretzels, trail mix, and chocolate covered peanut brittle, which I am craving right this instant. The orange hat is pretty legendary among any one who's hung out with Ryan Pardoe. Neon orange with what I personally think is one of the craftiest/funniest brand names out there, I was so excited when I finally got my own.
And here's a nice little throwback of me with the man himself.

Yes I am short, and yes he is very tall.

No comments:

Post a Comment