Wednesday, January 1, 2014

2014










These are some of my favorite outfits from 2013. Reflecting back, like any year 2013 had its ups and downs. I am thankful that I have great friends, an amazing family, and a wonderful boyfriend who kept me sane during the low points and celebrated with me during the high points. I started this blog as an escape from the stress of work and school and I still find styling new outfits and creating different looks to be relaxing and stress relieving. I look forward to continuing with this blog, and though I am not one for New Years resolutions I am going to try and post more frequently in 2014. I also want to push myself to get back to thrift shop searching.
This blog has also become a way to stay connected with my friends so I am going to try and incorporate more of my life as to keep my girls updated. I am pretty excited for 2014, I'm starting the year off with my first vacation in almost 6 years(!!), I have two weddings coming up (my BFF/college roommate, and my oldest brother), and if all going according to plan I should be going back to school full time.
Here's to moving forward!

No comments:

Post a Comment