Friday, January 3, 2014

Holiday Wrap Up








These first set of pictures were taken Christmas Eve at my mom's sister's house, aka Aunt Sue. We've been going to Aunt Sue and Uncle Joe's house for Christmas Eve dinner for as long as I can remember. As you can see it snowed which pretty much made my night. My Aunt goes pretty all out with the decorates, that is just one of her 3 trees that she sets up and the village has been getting bigger each year. My brothers and I went from dinner to a local bar where we met up with some of my oldest brother's high school friends. After a quick drink we headed over to Midnight mass with my mom where we see more families/friends we grew up with.



New Years Eve was a quite one this year, with Taylor heading to Miami in between continuous rounds of interviews, travelling anywhere to party just wasn't in the cards. We had a nice dinner out at what we dubbed one of our new go to restaurants. The place has something like 4-5 Blue Point beers on tap and we suspect they make their own pickles. We ended up watching American Hustle and popping champagne when the ball dropped. This was followed by a New Years Day of lounging, a nice Starbucks run (where the barista thought she knew me, leading me to confess I've been told I have a familiar/generic face... I can be pretty awkward when prompted clearly), and ending with a good luck meal filled with collared greens, black eyed peas, ham, and corn muffins.

No comments:

Post a Comment