Friday, January 3, 2014

Snow Day


60 years old and he kicked my ass in shoveling

That is some frozen water in my backyard come high tide








Hat- Forever 21, Scarf- American Apparel, Jacket- Michael Kors, Boots- Pajar
I was off of work today due to the snow which was a good thing considering there was no way I was going to get out of my driveway, let alone up my street in time. I had a good work out by helping my dad shovel the driveway and I was able to test out my new snow boots. I was originally thinking about buying Sorels after seeing them in this past winters J Crew catalogue. By chance I mentioned my need for snow boots to my friend Laura and she pointed out that the faux fur on the Sorels would get nappy after a few snow exposures (reminding me why I love having female friends, I would never think of that) and she suggested the Canadian brand Pajar. Laura's Canadian the shoes are Canadian and Canada knows about snow. As soon as I found out Amazon carried the boots for half the price and with Prime eligibility the boots were sold. I typically have terrible circulation and my toes are usually cold but these boots kept my little piggies completely warm today.

No comments:

Post a Comment