Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Tumblr

I recieved an email from Tumblr today telling me my Tumblr page turned 4years old today. I randomly stumbled upon Tumblr a few years ago and fell in love with the site. Tumblr is where I first used to see pictures of fashion bloggers and from there I learned about lookbook.nu and then discovered I could view full blogs through blogspot. So in a weird way Tumblr has led me to this blog. I stopped going on Tumblr so much once I moved home from college but recently with my new Ipad mini I have been all about Tumblr again. My Tumblr blog, if you want to call it that, as a strange assortment of things I like whether it be book quotes, pictures of coffee or flowers, or Harry Potter characters. If you want to get another look into what inspires me you can check it out here at imaradio.tumblr.com

No comments:

Post a Comment