Saturday, January 14, 2012

It's been too long




I haven't updated in over a month and I am sorry mostly to my roomie who is all the way on the other side of the country and has noticed my lack of posts. I've worn a few good outfits here and there but mostly I've been bumming around the house reading and relaxing. I find it so difficult to look good in this freezing weather and even more I find it so difficult to change out of my sweats when I really have no where to be! Anyway I got my eyebrows done, for some reason I became obsessed with good shaped eyebrows recently so here's the results. Also I wanted to show off the Michael Kors watch I got for Christmas from my parents and the beautiful diamond/black diamond ring that my boyfriend got me.

Cheers,
Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment