Sunday, February 2, 2014

Cropped



Sweater- TJ Maxx, Necklace- Bauble Bar 
This is the first time I have turned on my computer in like 2 weeks. I have a 6 year old MacBook, you know the ones they don't even make anymore, and it is really on its last leg. I actually have a new computer in the mail as we speak seeing as how I am going to need technology to make it through this semester of classes. Anyway this sweater was a present from my mom for Christmas and I have been wearing it constantly, I even brought it to Miami and wore it out one night for dinner. I don't really know why I'm in love with it, just know that I am. More updates and pictures to come soon, I still have yet to upload any Miami pictures.

Also my most viewed post to date is this one where I show my Kristin Bun and how I get my super straight hair to appear wavy without any heat. This is exactly how I got my hair to be wavy in these pictures. I realized I could add some updates to that post, is anyone interested in that?

No comments:

Post a Comment